[Insight-developers] FYI SGI BUILD Needs

Holmes, David R., Ph.D. Holmes.David3@mayo.edu
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:55:15 -0600

Hans-

I don't think that you can use the system stdlib.  I tried that one and had similar problems.  If you do -DITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB:BOOL=OFF you should be fine

David R Holmes III                            holmes.david3@mayo.edu
Mayo Foundation                                 voice: (507)538-5503
Rochester, MN                                     fax: (507)284-9171