[Insight-developers] CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionTest faili ng

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:49:06 -0500

Luis, the parameters are in the ADD_TEST command in the CMakeLists.txt
file for that test or example.  The ADD_TEST line for a regression test is
pretty long.  It usually contains the name of the test driver, a "--compare"
option followed by two image names (baseline and test image), the name of
the test to run, and the options for that test (which include the input file
name and the output file name).

Jim