[Insight-developers] CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionTest failing

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:54:14 -0500

Hi Jim,

The time step parameter was updated in the
CMakeLists.txt file in Insight/Examples/Filtering
according to Josh's recommendation. We will probably
have to update the png images in the baseline.