[Insight-developers] REQ: Help with SunOS Compile errors

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa . edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:58:22 -0500

I'm running into problems with getting what I thought was innocuous C++
code to compile on all platforms. I was wondering if someone who  has
access  to a SunOS system could have a look at the <functional> header
and see why it can't find some of these class templates.  Once again I'm
wondering what 'Standard C++'  and 'Standard Template Library' really
means, since there seems to be some incompatible variations between all
the implementations...

*Site:*esopus.crd
*Build Name:*SunOS-5.7-c++
File: *Code/IO/itkIPLFileNameList.cxx* Line: *12*CVS
<http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/viewcvs . cgi/Code/IO/itkIPLFileNameList . cxx?cvsroot=Insight&annotate=HEAD#12>
and Doxygen
<http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/itkIPLFileNameList_cxx-source . html>
access

Building object file itkJPEGImageIO.o...
Building object file itkRegularExpressionSeriesFileNames.o...
Building object file itkSiemensVisionImageIOFactory.o...
Building object file itkGiplImageIOFactory.o...
Building object file itkIPLCommonImageIO.o...
Building object file itkIPLFileNameList.o...
*/projects/quality/itkQuality/Insight/Code/IO/itkIPLFileNameList.cxx:12: no class template named `binary_function' in `std'
*/projects/quality/itkQuality/Insight/Code/IO/itkIPLFileNameList.cxx:54: no class template named `binary_function' in `std'

projects/quality/itkQuality/Insight/Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.txx: In method `void itk::VnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter<double,3>::GenerateData()':
/projects/quality/itkQuality/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkFFTTest.cxx:95:   instantiated from here
*/projects/quality/itkQuality/Insight/Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.txx:81: `conj' undeclared in namespace `std'
*/projects/quality/itkQuality/Insight/Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.txx:81: confused by earlier errors, bailing out