[Insight-developers] Insight Cable Swig building in 1.4.0

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:39:08 -0400

There is not a bug here.   If you put CableSwig in the Utilities directory,
then it will be built with ITK.  If it is not there, it will look for a system
CableSwig.  It was felt that CableSwig was too big to be in the ITK repository.
However, for ease of building, if you untar, or cvs checkout CableSwig into the
Utilities directory it will be built as part of ITK.

-Bill