[Insight-developers] Inverse of the itkCentered3DEulerTransform

Anton Bardera anton.bardera at ima.udg.es
Thu Oct 14 08:08:46 EDT 2004

Hi Insight Developers,

I would work with the class Centered3DEulerTransform, but when I apply the
inverse function a problem occurs. I have checked the code and I think that
maybe something is wrong.

Inverse( void ) const
{
  Pointer result = New();

  result->SetMatrix( this->GetMatrix() );
  result->SetOffset( this->GetOffset() );
  result->Superclass::Inverse();

  result->m_Center      =   m_Center;
  result->m_Translation =  -m_Translation;

  result->ComputeMatrix();

  return result;
}

The functions SetMatrix and GetMatrix are not implemented (or I can not find
them!).
Could you correct me or there is an error? If the error exists, what can we do?

Thanks in advance,
   Anton