[Insight-developers] ImageRegistration14 Running Time

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Mar 6 13:26:02 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

Yeap, you are right. It is timing out in many machines.

It takes about 10 to 15 minutes in a Pentium 4 at 3Ghz.

What happen is that before, the registration was not really
converging. I tweaked the parameter yesterday in order to
bring it to convergence, but at the price of running more
iterations.

I'll modify the parameters again and try to make it faster.

    Luis