[Insight-developers] Centered Transforms

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Thu Mar 10 14:45:53 EST 2005

Stephen,  I suppose by opening my mouth, I get some of the blame.  Well here goes anyway.

I've been looking at the transforms as well, and on think that could use some revamping is setting scales for optimizers.  It would be great if the transforms provided some runtime clue as to which parameters related to translation, so a framework to swap transformation types like what you describe (and I'd love to know how you do it) can generically set a translation scale factor for any transform.

-dan