[Insight-developers] VoxBo Image IO

Paul Yushkevich pauly2 at grasp.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:03:07 EST 2005

Dear Developers,

We would like to add an ImageIO class for the VoxBo CUB format. VoxBo is a
software platform for functional neuroimaging and a number of labs around
the world use it in conjunction with SPM. In particular, the popular MRICro
program supports CUB input along with Analyze.

We've written the code for this IO class but I wanted to see if there are
any objections to checking it into the repository as a part of Code/IO

Thank you!

Paul

--
Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.