[Spam:5.3] [Insight-developers] VoxBo Image IO

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:48:04 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

We welcome your code into the Insight Journal!   We are no longer
accepting new functionality directly into ITK.  Instead, the Insight
Journal is being used to collect candidate methods, test them, and
gather public opinion.  The IJ will serve as a means for acknowledging
contributors.  Also, ITK is now under a quarterly release cycle, so the
journal provides a method for testing and refinement without a looming
deadline after which API changes cannot be made.

IO methods are ideally suited for publication in the IJ.  You can submit
a documentation of the format, test input and output images for
ReadWrite tests, and the code.   There are instructions for submitting
such information on our website
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/IJ-Testing-Environment
and
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/IJ-Article-Template

Also - I've noted that you used an invalid email address when
registering for the IJ.  As a result, you are not receiving notices of
new publications and related information such as the above.   You can
fix your email address by following the "My Profile" link on the main page.

Again, we look forward to your code and IJ submission!

Thanks!
Stephen