[Insight-developers] FYI: InsightApplication builds against latest versions of fltk

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sat Nov 12 13:25:32 EST 2005

Jim,

I just wanted to tell you thanks for your advice on last weeks TCON about
the FLTK header file capitalization.  You were correct that the ./configure
install makes both upper and lower case versions of all header files, and
the CmakeList.txt version did not.

I have made the appropriate changes, and I am in the process of committing
that back to the FLTK folks.

This is allowing me to build all of InsightApplications, and many of my own
packages with fltk versions from 1.1.6 all the way upto the latest svn
releases without changing the original code.

THANKS,
Hans