[Insight-developers] FYI: InsightApplication builds against latest versions of fltk

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Sat Nov 12 13:37:15 EST 2005

Hans,

Andy and I have been working on these CMakeLists.txt files for quite a
bit now. The FLTK cmake is creating the correct header files in the
binary directory (using symbolic links), the tricky thing is to point
the FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR to the fltk binary directory when this one is
created using CMake. I've been building InsightApplications with FLTK
(using CMake) without any problems for the past couple of months.

If you can send the fixes to us instead of the FLTK folks that would be
great (because commiting fixes to FLTK can take a long time so we try to
submit "big" patches).

let me know if I'm wrong (I was not on the T-Con yesterday),

Julien