[Insight-developers] increase the maximum size of an email

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 14:27:46 EST 2005

A mailing list is really not a good place to post data.  You have to remember that
there are 230 people on this list, so to send out a 256*256 image is actually sending
out 230*256*256 image .   So, a link to an image, or a link to the data in an
Insight Journal article is a much better way to talk about images.

-Bill