[Insight-developers] how can I verify that my code runs on several processors ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Nov 21 08:12:05 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to measure the performances of the filter I'm writing on a
server with 4 processors. I'm quite surprise to see that using several
threads seem to decrease the performances, as it do on a host with a
single processor.
How can I verify that the different threads are running on several
processors ? It's not fully related to ITK, but I hope someone will be
able to answer that question on this list :-)

I'm running my tests on linux.

Thanks,

Gaetan

--