[Insight-developers] Problems with changes to itkImageSource

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Wed Nov 30 07:46:18 EST 2005

Luis,
The changes you made to image source to check output types are not correct I believe. There is no requirement that every output of the filter be the same type. For some reason, he only compiler complaining is VS6. There are 3 tests failing that use daniellson distance. This filter has 3 outputs, but one of them is a vector image.

Can you take a look? I think you made the changes because of a mesh problem.

Bill