[Insight-developers] Re: Problems with changes to itkImageSource

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 30 09:54:32 EST 2005

Bill, Jim

Thanks for pointing this out.

Yeap,
it seems that I made unnecessary changes in the
ImageSource. Jim already sent me some details on
why these changes were inadecuate. I was trying
to make homogeneous the code in ImageSource and
MeshSource.

I'll fix that today and will commit the changes on
the trunk and branch. Then refresh the tarballs on
our FTP and at SourceForge.

    Luis