[Insight-developers] Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistration*.cxx Latex text errors

Thielemans, Kris kris.thielemans at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 18:11:51 EDT 2005

Hi

just to let you know that the text around line 385 in DeformableRegistration5.cxx is incorrect:

// \begin{figure} \center
  // \includegraphics[width=0.44\textwidth]{DeformableRegistration2CheckerboardBefore.eps}
  // \includegraphics[width=0.44\textwidth]{DeformableRegistration2CheckerboardAfter.eps}
  // \itkcaption[Demon's deformable registration output]{Checkerboard comparisons
  // before and after demons-based deformable registration.}
  // \label{fig:DeformableRegistration5Output}
  // \end{figure}
  //
  // The result of the demons-based deformable registration is presented in
  // Figure \ref{fig:DeformableRegistration5Output}. The checkerboard
  // comparision shows that the algorithm was able to recover the misalignment
  // due to expiration.

the figure statements refer to DeformableRegistration2, the caption refers to Demon's (while this is level-set motion), and the text below again mentions demons. finally, 'comparision' is misspelled.

Same problems in DeformableRegistration3.

Mis-spelling also in DeformableRegistration2.

While I'm bothering you, can I also mention that it would be nice to have some headers in the PDF file (and hence LateX) for every example in this section (8.13 Deformable Registration). I can see it's auto-generated (great!) but \subsection or so is needed.

Thanks for all the effort!

Kris Thielemans
Hammersmith Imanet Ltd, part of GE Healthcare
London, UK