[Insight-developers] call for help: building WrapITK binaries for windows

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Aug 11 15:35:46 EDT 2006

Dear developers,

WrapITK can be quite long to build, so a great thing would be to give
access to binaries to the user, so everyone can try it (and use it) very
quickely. I have already tested the package creation with CPack on linux
and mac os x, and it work just great. I will be able to build the packages
without problem for this 2 plateforms. However, I definitively not a
windows developer, and can't test package creation on windows.

Can someone of you try to build WrapITK's package for windows ?
I think to release a new (minor) version of WrapITK as soon as the package
creation is fully tested on that plateform, and put package to download on
my web server

Thanks,

Gaetan

--