[Insight-developers] USE_FFTWF and USE_FFTWD and Exlicit Instantiation

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Aug 15 12:29:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

I may be wrong, but I think it's related to FFTD usage. The FFTWProxy
class seems to not be fully implemented, and not used yet in the FFTW
filters. Also, the code is different for float and double specialization
(PixelType and ComplexType switched, Destroy_plan and DestroyPlan
methods...), and I think that most (all ?) FFTWProxy methods should be
defined static.
The code seems to not be fully ready to be used

Gaetan

Le Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:56:46 +0200, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
a écrit:

> Hi Ken
>
> The changes to the FFT classes broke the
> Explicit Instantiation Dashboards.
>
> Could you please take a look at the errors in:
>
> Camelot:
> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/camelot.kitware/Linux-g++-2.95-ExplicitInstantiation/20060812-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html
>
> Zion:
> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/zion.kitware/Linux-g++-2.95-ExplicitInstantiation/20060812-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html
>
> Gargon:
> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/gargon.hooperlab/Linux-gcc-4.1.1-x86_64/20060812-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html
>

> Let us know if there is anything we can do to help,
>

>     Thanks
>

>        Luis

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr