[Insight-developers] USE_FFTWF and USE_FFTWD and Exlicit Instantiation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 20 20:30:50 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

You were right,

The problem was related to the implementation of the Proxy
class. It was missing a return type in the Destroy_plan
method, it was mixing up the types of the Complex and double
in the r2c methods of the <double> instantiation, and it
was missing an empty implementation for the constructor
and destructor.

A fix has now been committed to the repository.

We can follow tomorrow the effect on the builds that post
Explicit Instantiation submissions to the Dashboard.