[Insight-developers] Re: Integrating WrapITK into ITK CVS

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Nov 2 14:04:12 EST 2006

Le Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:50:59 +0100, Bill Hoffman
<bill.hoffman at kitware.com> a écrit:

> Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
>>
>>> Another issue is this:
>>>  ::itk::ImageRegion<2> const & GetBufferedRegion() const;
>>>
>>> That is going to have to use the typedef name for ImageRegion and not
>>> the template name.
>>
>> The problem here is that the ImageRegion wrapper will be defined in
>> another file. If we define it in the same file, the full c++ name is
>> replaced by the wrapped name, and there is no problem anymore.
>>
> I am not sure I follow you here.   I guess it all goes down to my
> requirement list.  If we follow those requirements,
> then we should be ok.

That's my turn to not follow you. What is your requirement list ?
All what I want to say is the problem is not to replace the full name by
the typdef name, that's already done and it already work when everything
is defined in a single file, the problem is to know that the typedef exist.

> And, I think we can do that by using the .idx files that we have right
> now.

The new version I sent with my last mail is doing exactly that: it use the
idx files to rename the wrapped types.

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)