AW: [Insight-developers] associatingan associate editor to the oldcontributions to the insight journal

Boettger, Thomas thomas.boettger at siemens.com
Tue Nov 14 04:33:59 EST 2006

Hello Stephen, Julien and Gaetan,

I was just wondering if some of the older submissions were already integrated into the current ITK releases. It would actually be good if one could see this when browsing an issue, maybe in the status colummn. I just took a short look at the 2005 submissions and found the LSM and BioRad ImageIO contributions on the current Doxygen pages. The InvertIntensityImageFilter is there as well. There might be others. It might make the list of papers to assign much shorter.

  Best,

    Thomas