[Insight-developers] ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator with mask support

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Nov 22 13:46:28 EST 2006

Hi,

I need to generate an histogram of an image, but only in a mask... and
ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator doesn't support masks.

Is there a class to do that in ITK ?

A quick look at the code used in ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator show that
the changes to implement that feature will not be easy.
I would be pleased to write the code to implement that feature, but as I'm
not familiar with the satistic framework, I would appreciate some advice
about the way to go.

Thanks,

Gaetan

--