[Insight-developers] Copyright Transfer Tracking Wiki Page : & QMesh

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Nov 29 11:22:28 EST 2006

Luis, Josh,

I see my name on that page, but I have never sent any copyright transfer -
I can't remember why, but the process has stopped at some point
I'll ask for the copyright transfer for my code already integrated in ITK.
I think there is:
* wrapitk - note that Zach is the coauthor, so it might be a little more
complex
* ModulusImageFilter
* InvertIntensityImageFilter
* ReconstructionByDilationImageFilter and
ReconstructionByErosionImageFilter
* MorphologicalGradientImageFilter

Please let me know if I have forgotten something, or if there is some plan
to integrate some other things from the insight journal before the next
release, so I can ask for the copyright transfer only once.

Thanks,

Gaetan

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:43:38 +0100, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> Could you please confirm if you received the
> Copyright transfer letter from Alex Gouillard ?
>
> In order to streamline the tracking of this process
> I just created a Wiki page that stages the tracking
> of the copyright transfer process. The idea is to
> keep in a central place the status of copyright
> transfers.
>
> The page is linked from the Oversight Committee page:
>
>    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Oversight_Committee#Copyright_Transfers
>

> its direct link is:
>
>    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Copyright_Transfers_Status
>

> Please let us know if you would like to modify this
> initial draft of the Copyright Transfer Tracking page.
>

> Any suggestions are welcome.
>

>     Thanks
>

>        Luis

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr