[Insight-developers] Copyright Transfer Tracking Wiki Page : & QMesh

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 29 11:56:26 EST 2006

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for checking on the Copyright Transfer Wiki page.

It will be great if you can complete the copyright transfer process.

My memory is that Stephen Aylward and a contact at INRA agreed
on the terms of the copyright transfer statement, but I don't recall
what happened after that.

It is quite important to clarify this issue as soon as possible.

I just updated the Wiki page according to what you described
in your email. Please feel free to modify it if I missed anything.

In the future we must be very careful not to include in ITK
any files for which we don't have a Copyright Transfer or a
license agreement that is compatible with the BSD-like
license used by ITK.

Failling to do so will bring ITK in conflict with both our Open Source
community (e.g. Linux distributions and public funding institutions)
as well as the commercial institutions that use ITK for research and
development.

We appreciate the effort that you put in clarifying the copyright
transfers.