[Insight-developers] Re: ITK 3.0 & Copyright Issues

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 31 11:54:02 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reporting these new findings.

1) itkThresholdMaximumConnectedComponentsImageFilterTest.cxx

       We added to it the standard ITK copyright header.
       This was an omission when moving it from the Insight Journal.

2) itkSpatialObjectDuplicatorTest.cxx

       We put the standard copyright header.
       It had a copyright from itkUNC

3) Utilities/gdcm/src/jdatadst.cxx
    Utilities/gdcm/src/jdatasrc.cxx

       They now refer to the README file

         Utilities/itkjpeg/README

All these changes have been committed to CVS

Please let us know if you find any other problems,