[Insight-developers] Re: ITK 3.0 & Copyright Issues

smr at sumost smr at sumost.ca
Tue Oct 31 01:11:11 EST 2006

Hello Luis,

Nice work on the copyrights!  All of directory Code/ looks to be in good
shape.  So I continued looking ...

These two are missing permission to distribute:
    Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkThresholdMaximumConnectedComponentsImageFilterTest.cxx:
    Testing/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObjectDuplicatorTest.cxx:

These two are from jpeg, and are missing the license from "accompanying
README":
    Utilities/gdcm/src/jdatadst.cxx
    Utilities/gdcm/src/jdatasrc.cxx

I haven't finished going through Utilities yet.  In particular,
Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib needs examining, I'd expect and there's a dozen or
so libraries in it...

-Steve