[Insight-developers] Itkzlib stuck at version 1.1.4?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Aug 3 14:09:02 EDT 2007

On 7/19/07 11:36 AM, Luis Ibanez said:

>Both sounds like a firm vote for updating the zlib library in ITK.
>
>    Any volunteers ?

Luis,

Maybe I can volunteer after all.  I took a look at 1.1.4 and VTK's CVS,
and it seems there are almost no local changes.  And the file structure
of 1.2.3 looks basically the same.  I think it would be straightforward
to update.

However, I also notice that zlib is part of ITK, VTK, CMake, and maybe
other projects like ParaView that I don't use.  I assume we'd want to
change them all, to stay in sync.  How does that work?  It seems each
project has a separate CVS repository.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com