[Insight-developers] cvs watch gone wild

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Aug 30 12:51:33 EDT 2007

Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm being inundated with cvs watch e-mails. Is anyone else having
> similar problems? It looks like every fileattr file in the repository
> was touched or changed around 11:30am this morning.

I had the same problem and ended up putting in a mailfilter rule to send
notifications to trash.  Those of us with cvs watches are getting the
messages.

Someone with an anonymous checkout must have run "cvs edit" at the top
of the tree.  Here is the output of "cvs editors ITKConfig.cmake.in":

ITKConfig.cmake.in      anonymous       Thu Aug 30 15:29:54 2007 GMT
positron        C:\tools\itk-3.2.0

I do not know how someone with anonymous could be allowed by the server
to do this.

-Brad