[Insight-developers] ITK Coursework

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Sun Dec 9 12:54:53 EST 2007

I think it would be ideal to share them on the Insight Journal.

Give credit to the authors and reach a broader audience.

Stephen

=======================================
Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Chief Medical Scientist
Kitware, Inc. - Chapel Hill Office
http://www.kitware.com <http://www.kitware.com/>
Phone: (518)371-3971 x300

  _____

From: insight-developers-bounces+stephen.aylward=kitware.com at itk.org
[mailto:insight-developers-bounces+stephen.aylward=kitware.com at itk.org] On
Behalf Of Hans Johnson
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:05 PM
To: George Stetten
Cc: Damion Shelton; ITK
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] ITK Coursework

Dr. Stetten,

Thanks!  It appears from the publications and funding that this material was
intended to be made public so that other institutions can copy and extend
this work.  I wanted to clarify that we can we copy this material and
use/modify/redistribute it  to a larger audience.

As a first step, I would propose that a copy of these presentations and
materials be placed into InsightDocuments repository.  I would be happy to
do the work if I get your approval.

Thanks,
Hans