[Insight-developers] ITK Coursework

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Dec 9 18:29:45 EST 2007

A good way of making this clear is to put a copyright notice at
the front of the course material, along with a license that
specifies what users are allowed to do with the material.

In the Open Source Course at RPI we have indicated in some
presentations that they are distributed under a Creative Commons
Attribution license, which includes the right to modify and
distribute modifications of the work as long as proper credit
is given.

See for example:

http://public.kitware.com/OpenSourceSoftwarePractice/images/6/63/OpenSourceSoftwareLicensing-Aug-30-2007.pdf

    Luis