[Insight-developers] Visual Studio 6.0

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:15:10 EST 2007

Karthik,

I don't agree that a significant digit increase justifies significant
changes to the toolkit. Any API (or compiler support) changes should always
be scrutinized. ITK only will reach 4.0 because we decided a while back that
x.10 releases would be confusing to users. We are forced to 4.0 after
3.8because of this policy.

Bill