[Insight-developers] cableswig 3.0.0 and cmake cvs don't build with cmake 2.4.4 and 2.4.5

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 9 12:16:58 EST 2007

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:39:06 +0100, Bill Hoffman
<bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:

> Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> cable swig builds but is not installed properly, even with cmake and
>> cable swig cvs.
>> The .i files are not installed in the SWIGLib dir (and subdirs).
>>
>> Can you look at that ?
> This seems to be a bug in CableSwig, and not cmake.  I tried with 2.4.4
> and it still did not work.
> I found the problem....
> 1.4          (andy     26-Oct-06): FILE(GLOB __files1
> "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/*.i)
> 1.4          (andy     26-Oct-06): FILE(GLOB __files2
> "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/*.swg)
>
> There are missing double quotes on those lines!
> It should not work in any version of cmake....

nice catch - I've missed it :-)
I don't think I have write access to cable siwg, so I have attched a patch
to fix the same missing quote in the subdirectory.

there is still a problem on linux however: some files are installed
without the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:

   make install DESTDIR=/tmp/tralala

gives

   /tmp/tralala/
   |-- lib
   |   `-- CableSwig
   |       |-- CableSwigConfig.cmake
   |       `-- SWIGLib
   |           |-- _std_deque.i
   |           |-- allkw.swg
   <snip>
   `-- usr
       `-- local
           `-- lib
               `-- CableSwig
                   |-- bin
                   |   |-- cableidx
   <snip>

And there is still the problem with CVS dirs and mac os (see my other mail)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)