[Insight-developers] cableswig 3.0.0 and cmake cvs don't build with cmake 2.4.4 and 2.4.5

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 9 16:08:28 EST 2007

Le Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:50:25 +0100, Bill Hoffman
<bill.hoffman at kitware.com> a écrit:

> Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:39:06 +0100, Bill Hoffman
>> <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:

>>> This seems to be a bug in CableSwig, and not cmake.  I tried with
>>> 2.4.4 and it still did not work.
>>> I found the problem....
>>> 1.4          (andy     26-Oct-06): FILE(GLOB __files1
>>> "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/*.i)
>>> 1.4          (andy     26-Oct-06): FILE(GLOB __files2
>>> "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/*.swg)
>>>
>>> There are missing double quotes on those lines!
>>> It should not work in any version of cmake....
>>
>> nice catch - I've missed it :-)
>> I don't think I have write access to cable siwg, so I have attched a
>> patch to fix the same missing quote in the subdirectory.
>>
> Thanks, I will check in that fix as well.
>> there is still a problem on linux however: some files are installed
>> without the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:
>>
> Yes, I noticed that. CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX seems to be ignored for the
> most part right now, but
> this does not seem to be a CMake issue, but a CableSwig cmake file
> issue.  I will look into it.
>

>> And there is still the problem with CVS dirs and mac os (see my other
>> mail)
> I have checked in a fix for this.   GCC_XML/Support/GCC/CMakeLists.txt
> and
> GCC_XML/Support/MIPSpro/CMakeLists.txt..  Basically glob finds files on
> the
> case insensitive file system that we don't want.
>
> So, I think there are not issues with 2.4.6-RC-2.

It works without problem on mac for me now.
If you think that the cmake prefix problem is caused by cable swig config,
I have nothing else to request before the release :-)

Thanks a lot,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann