[Insight-developers] Re: Review Directory : Coding Style Problems

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Jan 25 11:26:40 EST 2007

My vote is a cvs commit check.   I think that is a great idea.

Full disclosure - it does mean that some people wanting to fix one line
in a filter will need to change multiple lines in the filter in order to
commit their fix - since many filters already have lines that are too
long.

It really isn't that painful of a process, and we aren't the only ones
doing this.  KDE is adopting KWStyle checker - using KWStyle reduces the
learning curve for a library.  Consistent line lengths helps with rapid
(human) code parsing.

Stephen