[Insight-developers] Re: Review Directory : Coding Style Problems

Lorensen, William E (GE, Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Thu Jan 25 12:56:32 EST 2007

We should be careful about the commit check. The line length problem
sometimes occurs on long templated class names. Breaking them leads to
really hard to read code. If KWStyle had a way of allowing selected
lines to exceed the length, that would be helpful.

We should discuss this on a t-con and not just the list...

Bill