[Insight-developers] Need help with Borland Issues after recent checkins

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:00:33 EDT 2008

Gaetan,

As the dashboard shows:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=142749

there are issues with some of the new filters you are moving into
Review. As you know, we have been able to fix many of these, but code
like:

template<class TInputImage, class TOutputImage>
class ITK_EXPORT FastApproximateRankImageFilter :
public MiniPipelineSeparableImageFilter<TInputImage, TOutputImage,
RankImageFilter<TInputImage, TInputImage, Neighborhood<bool,
TInputImage::ImageDimension> > >

is causing problems. In particular it is the
TInputImage::ImageDimension that is causing the problems.

I am at a loss as to how to fix these errors. Perhaps a more
knowledgeable C++ guru could help.

Bill