[Insight-developers] Re: valgrind are not building examples

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:04:06 EST 2008

Julien,

What test showed the UMR? What version of valgrind are you using? Gaetan's 4
dashboard machines run 1/4 of the tests. He submits two of these each night.
I believe he does all the normal checks.

BTW: have you had any luck in tracking down the meta failuers ono:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/kraepelin.uiowa/IRIX64-MPro-7.4-opt/20080121-0100-Nightly/Test.html

Bill