[Insight-developers] Re: valgrind are not building examples

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jan 21 15:12:00 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

The test itkMetaImageStreamingIOTest should have shown the UMR. I'm
using valgrind-3.2.3-Debian.

I actually haven't had time to track down the MetaIO failures on IRIX
(when are we going to deprecate IRIX systems? just kidding :)). I'm
putting this on my todo list, unless someone with this system can help
with this.

Julien