[Insight-developers] LIBXML2

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Tue Jan 22 11:46:18 EST 2008

Hi,

On the tangent...VTK is about to have another release, I think.   I will
forward your message to the appropriate VTK people.

Perhaps tangential to the tanget...we now have a mechanisms for sharing
repositories between itk and vtk (and other projects).  This is done for
MetaIO.  We can do the same for LibXML2, if it is adopted by itk.   Via this
sharing, updating and maintenance is centralized - it should somewhat
simplify keeping things up-to-date.

Stephen

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Chief Medical Scientist