[Insight-developers] Data Provenance Roadmap

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 22 18:09:12 EST 2008

Thanks Stephen,

It seems that the two main efforts will be:

    A) Extending the MetaDataDictionaries
       to carry provenance data across the
       ITK pipeline.

    B) Reading and Writing provenance data
       from/into adjunt files that are stored
       along with image files. These adjunt
       files will use XML as base format.

Presumable the main use of the libxml2 library will be
in new Readers and Writers classes that will deal with
XML files listed in (B) that will be companions to
standard image file ?

Is that correct ?

     Luis