[Insight-developers] Data Provenance Roadmap

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Tue Jan 22 14:50:22 EST 2008

Hi,

For a short summary on data providence, you can find information at:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_Roadmap_2007_2008#Keeping_up_with_the_Field
Specifically, Item #3

I'll try to create a wiki dedicated to this topic, but it may be a few days
(next week) before I can get to it.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.