[Insight-developers] Re: 0005255: Usage of id as a variable name causes error in Objective-C++ projects including some ITK headers. - Mantis

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Thu Jan 24 15:18:55 EST 2008

Hi,

I just noticed that the tests for that have been disabled.
Is there a reason?

The file CMake/itkTestObjCxxCompiler.mm contains a forced error,
so the TRY_COMPILE directive will never ran the ObjCxx tests that
make sure no id variables exist.

Can we re-enable those tests? If so, if they all pass, then I guess the
issue can be closed.

Otherwise, I can run them locally here and make sure there is no more
"id" variables.

Thanks.

MAthieu