[Insight-developers] Re: 0005255: Usage of id as a variable name causes error in Objective-C++ projects including some ITK headers. - Mantis

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 24 18:01:18 EST 2008

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for catching this error.

This is actually a shameful mistake on my part.

I was disabling this check for running on Windows, and
during the tests I purposely put compilation errors to
make sure that it was not being parsed. Then forgot to
remove the errors when the CMakeLists.txt file was done.

I just removed the intentional errors from it and
committed the fixed file. We should see the results
in the Dashboard tomorrow.

    My apologies for the mishap,

        Luis