[Insight-developers] Re: Mac OS : 64bits to 32bits conversion warnings

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 24 16:17:40 EST 2008

Another alternative would be to mask those out of dashboard results only
(interactively building, you would still see the warnings) via the
CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION variable in
Insight/CMake/CTestCustom.ctest.in.

Add a line like "MacOSX.*sdk.usr.include.c++" or some other regex that
matches all the warnings you want to exclude from dashboard results....

HTH,
David