[Insight-developers] bug report on DeformableModelSimplexMesh application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 31 21:40:28 EST 2008

Hi Defeng,

Can you please post in a public web site the image that
you are using as input, and the full set of parameters
that you are using for running this application ?

Otherwise it is very hard for us to figure out how far
from the edge of the image you are seeing the final
contour stopping.

Please give use a very clear sequence of step that we
could follow to reproduce your experience here.