[Insight-developers] Insight journal

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Mon Jun 23 07:47:13 EDT 2008

Hi developers,

I am having some problems with my Insight Journal submission "Generating
a Deformation Field from a Transform
<http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/modify_publication.php
?back=my_publications.php&pubid=240> " handle 1387.

- Somehow a second submission was generated with handle 1386. Do you
know how to remove this one?
- The pdf is not showing up on the iPaper screen. Do I need to do
something extra?
- My code is not compiling, probably because an old version of the ITK
is used to compile it. How can I change this?

I have experimented by using a different directory structure for the
uploaded attachment, but I could not get it to work. I hope you can give
me some pointers. Cheers,

Marius

Marius Staring
Division of Image Processing (LKEB)
Department of Radiology
Leiden University Medical Center
PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
phone: +31 (0)71 526 1105, fax: +31 (0)71 526 6801
m.staring at lumc.nl