[Insight-developers] ITK's Dartboard problems persist

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:48:45 EDT 2008

Zack,

Are there strange problems on public? The Dart itk dashboard continues
to have problems that started a month or so ago. Is that related at
all to the backup scripts you changed? It's at the point that this
dashboard is not useful anymore. This is a disappointing way to end
almost 8 years of valuable Dart dashboarding.

Bill