[Insight-developers] VectorInterpolateImageFunction problems

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:55:39 EDT 2008

Luis,

I still have problems after your update with VS7.

Here is part of the output from the compiler:

Compiling...
itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest.cxx
C:\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Code\Common\itkVectorInterpolateImageFunction.h(147)
: error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer type
        C:\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Code\Common\itkVectorInterpolateImageFunction.h(142)
: while compiling class-template member function
'itk::VectorInterpolateImageFunction<TInputImage,TCoordRep,TPixelType>::OutputType
itk::VectorInterpolateImageFunction<TInputImage,TCoordRep,TPixelType>::EvaluateAtIndex(const
itk::VectorInterpolateImageFunction<TInputImage,TCoordRep,TPixelType>::IndexType
&) const'
        with
        [
            TInputImage=itk::fem::FEMRegistrationFilter<TMovingImage,TFixedImage>::FieldType,
            TCoordRep=itk::fem::FEMRegistrationFilter<TMovingImage,TFixedImage>::CoordRepType,
            TPixelType=itk::Image<itk::fem::FiniteDifferenceFunctionLoad<TPixel,VImageDimension>::VectorType,1>::PixelType
        ]
        c:\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Code\Algorithms\itkFEMRegistrationFilter.h(149)
: see reference to class template instantiation
'itk::VectorInterpolateImageFunction<TInputImage,TCoordRep,TPixelType>'
being compiled
        with
        [
            TInputImage=itk::fem::FEMRegistrationFilter<TMovingImage,TFixedImage>::FieldType,
            TCoordRep=itk::fem::FEMRegistrationFilter<TMovingImage,TFixedImage>::CoordRepType,
            TPixelType=itk::Image<itk::fem::FiniteDifferenceFunctionLoad<TPixel,VImageDimension>::VectorType,1>::PixelType
        ]
        c:\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Code\Algorithms\itkFEMRegistrationFilter.h(555)
: see reference to class template instantiation
'itk::fem::FEMRegistrationFilter<TMovingImage,TFixedImage>' being
compiled

Build log was saved at
"file://c:\lorensen\Projects\Insight-net\Testing\Code\Algorithms\itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)