[Insight-developers] VectorInterpolateImageFunction problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 8 10:22:03 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Here is the pattern I see being used in other classes:

   ITK_TYPENAME NumericTraits<
      typename TInputImage::PixelType::ValueType
                                           >::RealType

while in last night commit I used

   ITK_TYPENAME NumericTraits<
      ITK_TYPENAME TInputImage::PixelType::ValueType
                                           >::RealType

e.g.
The argument of NumericTraits was using ITK_TYPENAME as well.

I just committed a change by replacing "ITK_TYPENAME" with "typename"
in the NumericTraits argument.  Hopefully this will take care of the
problem in VS60.

The problem in the systems with wrapping is more likely due to
the lack of including the new NumericTraitsFixedArrayPixel.h.

I'm trying to identify what is the proper place for #including
this file....

    Luis